2010-07-14

Bridesmaid makeup







Hi!
Last weekend I was at my friend's wedding. We had purple bridesmaid dresses so I chose purple look for this event :-)


Products used:
Light golden shade from Dior earth reflection palette in the inner corner(and as a highlighter under my eyebrows) (this is my favourite palette. I will do more looks with it. One of my non-MAC must-haves that I use almost every single day), MAC apricot pink pigment in the middle, MAC grape pigment in the outer lid. MAC carbon eyeshadow in the outer cornr of my lid + I blended it a little into my crease.
Maybelline The Falsies mascara (which I btw absolutely love!)

4 comments:

  1. Dasi, nádhera! Opravdu moc ti to sluší :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To je krása! Umíš se nejen nádherně nalíčit, ale taky to pěkně vyfotit. Mně vždycky vyjde jen lesklý hnus :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krása, krása, proč já se taky takhle hezky nemaluju a používám jen paintpot a řasenku?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails