2010-07-04

The "night sky" treasure hunt





Night sky nail polishes are one of the prettiest ones in nail polish world. So can you tell me what the hell is so difficult on creating a deep blue jelly with stars-like glitter in various sizes?
I find this link very interesting (Annie mentioned this link on her blog(and reminded me that I wanted to write this days ago) few days ago but I still think it's worth mentioning again.) That's why I chose the polish I'm showing you today. Maybelline twinkle twinkle....Toghether with Zip fly I guess they're the only ones that are ocasionally available on ebay (for affordable prices).
Yep and I can say - not bad at all. Just look at the pictures. I also want to try Sephora Blue Sapphire - It's not SSN dupe at all but I can get it in my local Sephora and it looks that it's worth trying.
I'm not exactly looking for SSN dupe, but just a pretty deep blue glitter, night sky like.
These are the ones I'd also wanna have: (but thei're quite expensive, but one day...maybe...)

RBL under the stars
Illamasqua Phallic

So what about you? Do you like night sky polishes? Do you own or want one?

Noční oblohy jsou u mě jedny z nejhezčejších a neužitečnějších a nejúžasnějších věcí v lakovým světě. Takže mi kurnik řekněte, co je tak težkýho vyrobit temně modrej jelly s různovelkejma třpytkama jako noční obloha?
Prvně zajímavej link, už na něho upozorňovala Annie, ale podle mě je fakt super, chodím na něj pravidelně achat už doost dlouho no a prostě stojí za to...taky mi její zmínka připomněla, že už jsem chtěla hodně dlouho o nočních oblohách cosi napsat. A takto jsem si vybrala lak, co vám dneska ukazuju, Maybelline twinkle twinkle (Ten je spolu se Zip fly příležitostně na ebay shnatelnej). Není vůbec špatnej, ale nějak se mi k němu nechce nic říkat, co říkáte? posuďte z obrázků :) Taky mám v plánu vyzkoušet Sephoru blue sapphire, jen proto, že je dostupná u nás v Sephoře, a nehledám přesný dupe SSN, ale prostě krásnou třpytivou noční oblohu...
Tyto taky chci (byť to nejsou přímo "noční oblohy" a cena taky nic moc, no třeba, jednou...)

RBL under the stars
Illamasqua Phallic.

Co vy a noční oblohy? Máte, chcete? Nebo ne?

1 comment:

  1. What's up, just wanted to mention, I liked this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!

    my web-site - avis binoa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails